Marc Wolthuis is a strongly client committed, commercially driven personality. With his sensitive feeling of team spirit and his focus on the results the long term partnership is guaranteed. Marc always takes responsibility for helping the client to the desired situation. With his leadership, entrepreneurial approach and enthusiasm, he will deliver and make the projects a success.
Marc Wolthuis is since September 2015 shareholder and partner in Kuijs Reinder Kakes v.o.f.. The company is part of Dynamis and responsible for Amsterdam area and province North-Holland. Marc is also member of the investments department of Dynamis. Until August 2015 Marc was director at Colliers International. He joined the firm in 1999. His experience has a wide range. Because of his knowledge Marc did many transactions in a wide variation of factory’s, warehouses, offices and sale and retail.
Since 2016 is registered at the NVRT which is a new register for Valuators in The Netherlands.
Marc initiated the report “We're Amsterdam”, together with the municipality of Amsterdam and the local tax departments. We're Amsterdam was the most detailed research report in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area.
- Excellent business development, negotiation and management skills.
- Team player, service-oriented.
- Broad experience of training new (junior) brokers;
- Feasibility studies for real estate developments;
- Keen interest in internet technologies, websites, application development and online business;
- Social media understanding and a clear view for business purposes;
- High knowledge of IT and (mobile) communications (responsible for IT at KRK);
- Born and raised in Amsterdam, married – 2 daughters;
Player and member of AFC Ajax Amsterdam, scuba diving, skiing, tennis, golf, running and other sports.